About Me

My photo
Clifton Park, New York, United States
I am a devoted wife, mother of 3 beautiful children and 5 grandchildren. My attitude is be positive and those around you will benefit from it.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Valentines wishes....




Having a "snow day" from work today was the perfect excuse and opportunity for me to dig out my stamps and my new stash of valentines paper and give some old stamps some love.  I used Brilliance in Pearlescent Orchid for the pink card (stamp from All Night Media).  For the vintage heart I used Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo and used Glimmer Mist  for shimmer and color (suede, viva pink and silver sugar).  I am a romantic at heart.  I can't wait to share the special card I'll be making for my husband. 

No comments:

Post a Comment