About Me

My photo
Clifton Park, New York, United States
I am a devoted wife, mother of 3 beautiful children and 5 grandchildren. My attitude is be positive and those around you will benefit from it.

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Birthday Brother In Law...





I always seem to have trouble making masculine cards.  I was determined today to make a masculine looking card for my brother-in-law's birthday.  I always liked tree stamps and especially the Lovely As A Tree set from Stampin Up.  I love the mighty oak image.  I thought, this is perfect.  My brother-in-law is a very physically strong man so this suited him perfectly.  I like how the close-up almost makes the tree sparkle (perfect for him too as he has a very charismatic nature which helps him makes friends easily).  Have a great day everyone.

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful, yet masculine! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card!! I love how you've used this set and embossed the gold leaves!! Brilliant design!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. WONDERFUL masculine card! "Lovely as a tree" is one of my very favourite SU sets!

    ReplyDelete