About Me

My photo
Clifton Park, New York, United States
I am a devoted wife, mother of 3 beautiful children and 5 grandchildren. My attitude is be positive and those around you will benefit from it.

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Just For You

I was really in the mood to play with my stamps and paper after the "festivities" of the day today.  I really wanted to make a general card that could be used for almost any occasion (graduation, get well, birthday, etc.), I never seem to have enough of these kinds of cards.  I love the rich colors of this BoBunny paper, the triangle is from DCVW Mariposa.

Hope you all enjoyed your Easter and may God in his infinite love continue to bless you.




Supplies I used:  BoBunny - Gabrielle, DCVW - Mariposa, brass finding, brads (Making Memories)


No comments:

Post a Comment