About Me

My photo
Clifton Park, New York, United States
I am a devoted wife, mother of 3 beautiful children and 5 grandchildren. My attitude is be positive and those around you will benefit from it.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Vintage Birthday Card for my Sis.

I am sooo in love with the digital images I have found by way of Melissa Phillips' blog "Lilybean Paperie".  I have so many things I want to create with them, you can find her link in "my favorite links" button to the right of my blog.  I had to make a card first of course and this one is for my older sister Cindy.  Thank you for stopping by today.








Supplies used:  140lb watercolor paper (digital image); digital image-Made By Janet; white crinkled seam binding; Pearls/Bling-Recollections; Frame-Melissa Frances; Rub on-Pink Paislee, trim.

No comments:

Post a Comment