About Me

My photo
Clifton Park, New York, United States
I am a devoted wife, mother of 3 beautiful children and 5 grandchildren. My attitude is be positive and those around you will benefit from it.

Monday, January 3, 2011

First Mini Album

I did this mini album a few weeks ago.  I so fell in love with the many albums I have seen displayed by various "you-tubers" that I had to make one myself.  I used Laura Denison's instructions on how to make a paperbag mini album.  For my first album, I'm happy.  I still need to add some tags for journaling and spots for pictures.  I used Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist, Tsukineko Walnut Inks, Tim Holtz Tattered Florale for the flower and the flower to the left is from Reflections (mulberry flowers).  I really love victorian, vintage, shabby chic.  As you will see in the tag (below) I recently made using a victorian image found on the internet.








No comments:

Post a Comment