About Me

My photo
Clifton Park, New York, United States
I am a devoted wife, mother of 3 beautiful children and 5 grandchildren. My attitude is be positive and those around you will benefit from it.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Widgets.... posting to blog

Ok, I have spent countless hours now trying to figure out how to "grab widgets" from other websites and bloggers' websites.  If anyone who visits my blog can help me out, I'd greatly appreciate it.  Even Blogger help didnt really help me.  I guess I really dont understand it.  Well stay tuned for posts showing some of my designs and just plain fun I have creating art.  Have a good night everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like you are new to blogging! Welcome! Thanks for the heads up on Jessica's link, I just fixed it.

    There are 2 ways to add a widget ... if you are talking about blog buttons like the "Stampin' Sisters for Christ" that I have on my blog. Some companies give you the html:
    1. Copy it.
    2. Go to Design.
    3. Click add a gadget and then html.
    4. paste the html there.

    The second way is to
    1. right click on the photo
    2. click save as a picture and save to your computer somewhere is to find.
    3. go to design and click to add a gadget.
    4. Choose photo and select from your computer.

    I'm not 100% sure this is what you are talking about, but hope it helps!

    Have a blessed week and happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete