About Me

My photo
Clifton Park, New York, United States
I am a devoted wife, mother of 3 beautiful children and 5 grandchildren. My attitude is be positive and those around you will benefit from it.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Thank you and some cards....

I want to send a big thank you to Melissa Waldorf today for taking time out of her day to help me navigate blogger.  I could not figure out how to get gadgets on my blog, even though I read the instructions numerous times.  Can you guess I am new to blogging??  But I am determined and actually enjoying it.  I just wanted to share a few pictures of cards I recently created for friends and family.  I'll upload a project (my first mini) later today.  I just love how it came out.  I followed the directions of the paper bag mini from Laura Denison (Following The Paper Trail). 
 


I made the pansy flower myself from wired ribbon (another one of my passions-making ribbon flowers).


You cant tell from this photo, but the flowers have stickles on them, making them sparkly.

No comments:

Post a Comment