About Me

My photo
Clifton Park, New York, United States
I am a devoted wife, mother of 3 beautiful children and 5 grandchildren. My attitude is be positive and those around you will benefit from it.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Cards for a young girl facing serious treatment.

Hi everyone, there was no way I couldn't post this today after reading one of the blog's I subscribe to; "Random Acts of Krafting".  This particularly struck me because not is she just so young to be facing this, but my own aunt passed of ovarian cancer.  Please take the time to read and possibly send young Haeli a card or something. 

Hi Ladies,

I know I have tons of cards laying around, and I am going to be sending one to Haeli, in hopes that it makes her smile. I think I will add some stickers and an activity book too.

Haeli, is in 6th grade and is dealing with a very serious disease, something that is even hard for an adult to deal with... cancer.  She has a rare form of ovarian cancer.  She is currently undergoing chemotherapy.

So we are all asking if you would be willing to post a little something on your blog asking for cards for her? I am sure she would be thrilled to receive a lot cards, and perhaps little items like stickers or pencil crayons etc. from all over the world.  Whatever little bit of sunshine you could send her way would be so appreciated.
 
The mailing address is  :

Haeli
c/o Melissa French
1425 23rd St. NE
Canton, Ohio 44714

No comments:

Post a Comment