About Me

My photo
Clifton Park, New York, United States
I am a devoted wife, mother of 3 beautiful children and 5 grandchildren. My attitude is be positive and those around you will benefit from it.

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Getting ready for spring and Mother's Day Card


I just love getting the house ready for spring and getting the Easter decor out.


I purchased this adorable cornucopia of eggs at a lovely store near me called Wits End.
I love how they look like real eggs.


On this little cornucopia are sprigs of forsythia, etc., dabbled with little beads to add a little sparkle.  I added the clip butterfly for more effect.  Can't you just picture the beautiful tuplips that are going to emerge in about a month!  I can't wait.  I planted so many pretty tulips in different varieties last year, I cannot wait to see them. 



So all this effort in spring decor prompted me to create a card for my Mom for Mother's Day.  My Mom raised 7 kids.  I don't know quite how she did it; our house was always spotless! 


What I used: 
Paper:  Mariposa, Linen Closet (DCVW)
Flower, Pearls:  Recollections
Stamp: Delafield Stamp Co.
Ribbon:  Crate Paper
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie (Stampin Up)
Embossing powder:  Stamp N Stuff (white)
Glimmer Mist

I'll leave you today with a little bit of spring......

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Rose! I am sure that your mother will love it! And I love your spring decorations!

    ReplyDelete