About Me

My photo
Clifton Park, New York, United States
I am a devoted wife, mother of 3 beautiful children and 5 grandchildren. My attitude is be positive and those around you will benefit from it.

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Spellbinders love

I really am in love with this new Spellbinders die I purchased.  I love all the leaf elements, the wreath, etc.

I created this lovely card for a co-worker who is on leave right now for a few weeks, just to give some encouragement and let her know we are all thinking of her.

Here's a peak of the some of the elements.  I started the card by embossing with a Sizix folder.  Die cut the wreath and elements using some cardstock, etc.  Embossed "Just a Note" with some gold embossing powder and finally added some gold-toned gems to add a little sparkle.

Beautify die isn't it.




No comments:

Post a Comment